Saturday, July 23, 2011

Revealed





The Son of God is revealed only to those who believe in Him.  Many will say, "Oh, I know that Jesus is the Son of God"...but do they?  The Son of God, Jesus, is revealed to people today the same way as He was two thousand years ago.  The world knows about Jesus, but until He is revealed to them they are still dead in their sins and without salvation.

What happens when Jesus is revealed to a person?  The definition of "revealed" is to make known through Divine inspiration.  That is done through the Holy Spirit.  We cannot understand this, it is a mystery and then when it happens we know the truth of Jesus! 

"Dear Heavenly Father....thank you so much that Jesus was revealed to me so many years ago!  Thank you for your mercy!  Thank you for your salvation!  Thank you that my name is written in the Lamb's book of Life!  Thank you for saving me from me from an eternity in hell!  Thank you Father God that I will live forever with You!"  Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment