Saturday, September 3, 2011

How Old?

It never ceases to amaze me that most people think the Church is the building.  I talked to a woman today who informed me that they had celebrated the 175th anniversary of their church!  Just think of that, her Church is only 175 years old.  My Church is over two millenniums old.  The Church is the Body of Christ, it is not built with brick and mortar, but it is founded on the revelation that Jesus Christ is the Son of God....He is the Christ!

This revelation can only come from the Heavenly Father, Matthew 16:17...Jesus answered (Peter) and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah (Peter), for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in Heaven".  Praise God!  Thank you dear Father that you were revealed unto me!  Thank you for saving my soul!

"Dear Father in Heaven...You are amazing and one day the whole living and dead existing will bow their knee to You!  Thank you for Jesus and the Cross FOREVER! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment