Thursday, September 22, 2011

Encounter

Had myself an encounter with the devil today.  I have been a child of God for over thirty years and it never ceases to amaze me of the things that go on inside the Church out of ignorance!  (II Corinthians 2:11) I will begin with this question:  "What is a dowser?"  Very few know about this little instrument which is controlled by evil forces. 

We went to a used clothing store today and I was up front looking at the counter when the lady who owned the store got a call on her cell phone.  This lady was in her sixties and that will be good to know later.  She told the person on the phone that she had just gotten a fresh batch of dowsers in from her friend.  Of course, she had my attention.  She then reached up and got one and asked me if I had ever seen one of those.  That rascally old devil.  When you are confronted with witchcraft you stomp on it like you would a black widow spider.

I asked her if she knew that it was of witchcraft.  She replied, " there is good witchcraft and bad witchcraft"...she was  quick to defend the evil thing in her hand.  I asked her to do some research on dowsers in the light of Godly information.  She said she had. I asked her if she was saved...she told me she was a Baptist. :(

My husband and I walked out of the store and trust me I could not get out of there fast enough.  A dowser is equal to a Quiji Board.  Let us consider that the Church is in need of discernment.  Let us also examine ourselves to rid our own lives of any ignorance that abides in our lives that goes against the Holy Father in Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment