Friday, January 27, 2012

Heaven

Heaven is exploding with love, peace, and joy!  I can barely wrap my mind around the thought of being in that place where we are completely free!  It seems like my thoughts have been on heaven these last few days.  When I think about God's redemptive plan, I am in awe of something so wonderful that no human words can describe! 

We have our joys in this world...mine are my precious Grandchildren!  The joys of heaven though are so exciting that if we were to touch them, we would surely explode with the intensity of that special joy!  Christ has made heaven possible for us through that beautiful and terrible cross at Calvary!  What will it mean to be with Him?  I can only ponder, but to me will be like sitting down with Him personally and talking! WOW!!  Think of the most famous person in the world to be with and then magnify that to the tenth power!!!!!!!!!

The awesome thought of heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment