Sunday, June 17, 2012

Arrested

The Grace of God arrested me.  The Hand of God will never let me go!  What a comforting promise...Hebrews 13:5.  My walk with Jesus is not easy.  The struggle to overcome the world and its' sin is not my downfall.  It is the battle inside my own mind to stay focused on the Lord and His Word!  

There are times of peace and times of doubt, when the enemy comes in the night to taunt me about my past!  If you have given your life to Christ and the Holy Spirit dwells within you, God does not even remember your sins!  We can hardly comprehend how this happens for we always remember.  The struggle in our minds is to believe that they have been cast into the sea and thought about no more by Jesus...Hebrews 8:12!

The answer is to keep these promises in view and meditate on them day and night.



Thank you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment