Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Wish

I wish I could go back and change so many things in my life.  If it were possible my list of priorities might look something like this:  Date more than a couple of months before getting married, be a great mother, be satisfied with my life, and find Christ early in my youth.  Oh, but would I really go back?  No, I don't think so.  There is nothing so valuable to me now as every moment experienced.  Does that sound naive?

After the Lord came into my life, those life experiences are worth more than gold to me.  God has instilled in me the ability to sorrow for the lost and for those who suffer from sin.  My past life has equipped me to know what is important after salvation comes.  I know how to pray for myself and others who are struggling with the devil.  No, there is no way under heaven that I would ever go back!

Thank you Jesus for every day of my life, the sorrows and the joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment