Sunday, April 8, 2018

Does God Really Hate It?

I'm guilty of complaining.  I wonder if we complain without realizing that God really hates it?  I know that it hit me like a ton of bricks today that GOD REALLY HATES IT!
 

Philippians 2:14-15 

14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.”[a] Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky. 
This is not to say that there are not legitimate complaints, like brothers and sisters in Christ having a righteous anger against sin among them.
In our personal lives, we grumble about things that are so trivial that a day from now they will be forgotten.  Grumbling is a sin! WOW!!  That really narrows it down, doesn't it?  This will not matter to the world, but to those of us who belong to the Lord we should take note that God hates it!!  
When I was so burdened about this today I asked the Lord to deliver me!  Yes, deliver me!  Yes, we should fight for the things that God loves, but we need to fight against the things He hates also!  He loves babies and His anger toward Abortion will never end until He puts His hand to it and says in His Counsel..."Enough is Enough"!!  Woe to them who mock His mighty Hand and keep killing babies in the womb!!
Little things make us grumble and complain though and God hates it!  I'm aware of this sin now so God will hold me accountable for any grumbling I do in the future.  I want to hate the things that God hates.  May He help me in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Image result for images of god's mighty hand

No comments:

Post a Comment