Saturday, July 7, 2012

No Clue

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God"...I Cor. 1:18.  

I took a journey through time back to the past through my photo albums today.  With our wedding anniversary coming up in about a week, I looked at that young girl and saw someone who had no clue what salvation was, even though I had been going to church for two years!  I didn't know who Jesus was!  As these thoughts began to puzzle my mind, is it really possible to sit in Church every Sunday and not know what salvation is?  Definitely!

Being born again is not a decision we make!  That might be a really hard saying for some of you, but it is the truth!  So many people hear the Gospel and still have no clue as to the meaning of salvation.  Some see it as going to Church until they die or even being zealous for doing good deeds.  If you know salvation then give a shout unto the Lord for He has given you the eyes to see it!  Praise the Lord for He has chosen you before the foundation of the world was laid...Ephesians 1:4-5.  Shout and give thanks to your God!


No comments:

Post a Comment